What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Possible money hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bin Go Wing

I spawned in Athira today after a server reset. I was surrounded by a few friendly players when someone called deveste rdm'ed the lot of us but was finally caught by the police and arrested.

His friend who was with him called asus explained he had only started playing today and didn't realise this was an rp server so the police officer explained how it works to him. (This was server one btw).

Have just had a quick look on the stats and saw this in the wallet section

Top 15 Wallets

1 Deveste £32,059,936

2 Asus £26,015,344
Amazing how much they have made in 5 hours if this isn't through some exploit. Just thought it might be worth looking in to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its a possible hacker situation but you should probably need to use the template which was pinned down to report a player section by Wilco

Asus mentioned to me on teamspeak he bought Arma 3 less than a week ago.

Asus have been playing for a long time, a week ago he gave me 500k for helping him out a bit. So i am not surprised that he have a lot of money, they are in a lot of wars, and seem to win most of the time.

Sorry, didn't use the template as didn't happen in game. Just wanted to quickly bring it to peoples attention so it could be checked.

I've seen a few with the asus name. This one said he didn't know it was an rp server so guessing it was his first day as opposed to someone who has been on the server for a while.

I had a firefight with deveste today, he was carrying roughly one million on him and couldnt care less that his ifrit got scrapped. 
Never saw deveste around tho

he rdmed another group of people today, just saw a topic on him. He doesn't rp at all and is definitely up to something with the money.

Could do with him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back