What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PorkChop (Action: Ban issued in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player you're reporting (ingame name): PorkChop

Description of what happened: We bought houses in Galati and lived there for a few days without trouble, until PorkChop bought a house directly next to us. He repeatedly broke into our houses and on a few occasions we killed him while he was inside of the house. On one occasion he waited 15 minutes, returned and we setup positions to kill him again. Himself and a friend (Name forgotten) entered the one of our houses and we managed to shoot his friend, while shooting him the hits weren't registering due to DeSync, he was being shot by myself (using a 6.5mm MXM at 400m) and a friend with a 7.62mm LMG from less than a metre away. While he was doing this he was deleting the inventory of our houses in an attempt to troll, fully aware that he was being shot at. He then ran to another one of our houses and did the same thing, all while we were emptying entire 150 Rd magazines into him. 

On the second recording he entered one of our houses again and was killed while inside the house, he broke the NLR, returned and RDM'd one of us. My friend gave chase, shot at him in the helicopter when he combat logged to save his gear, spawned inside of his own house next door and RDM'd a friend (He wasn't inside of PorkChops house, but inside his garden). 

The third video, although does not show PorkChop - does show a member of his gang (SnT Bear Jew/SnT eXile) having hacked in weapons (RPG Rocket), this was recorded shortly after a bank robbery while I was heading back to Athira where I was posted.

The reason I've only posted this videos now and not before in since I've had a discussion with Maratek over whether or not it's considered bug abusing/trolling and is actually worth reporting. Maratek has agreed it would constitute a ban if the evidence shows someone abusing DeSync in order to delete entire the entire inventory of a house, I can only assume - to troll.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Given up on talking to him, he's shown us multiple times including TS conversation with Police that he's not willing to negotiate.

Value of item/money lost: Countless.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) I wasn't abusing desync, I removed it all from the inventory because it was useless? Why would I need unprocessed oil etc? As a robber I chucked that shit out the window...

2) Watch the video I was kicked for high ping, when I get back in the server I resume RP seems it's NOT a NLR.

Lock this topic before my fan club comes.

4B) A new life does not start when
  • Your character has been the victim of RDM/VDM (In green zone)
  • You disconnect (end of session)
Read the rules.

What I do find interesting is that PCSO Fuel was helping this rebel gang move contents from my house to theirs (Before the rule). Booker was present on arrival here as i was trying to sell my house btw.

If he is he can start a new thread Bear Jew, do not comment and spam this thread. Will be locked soon.

4A) A new life starts, when
  • Your character has been killed by a cop
  • Your character has been involved in an accident
  • You disconnect (end of session) <-- Take a look at this one, he dc'ed due to high ping and then came back. That is allowed, infact some people in this circumstance will spawn somewhere else.
You came across a bug in Arma 3 with that RPG. If he would of spawned that he would of got kicked. Sometimes painting done that somehow. We are not aware but there are restrictions with the RPG in place. We are investigating it at the moment.

Although someone else can process this, I just posted the technical side of the RPG. 

That wasn't when the NLR was broken, the NLR was broken when he came back and killed the first person (on the second video, who happened to be in their own home and shot through their window by PorkChop - an RDM).

I'm not at all accusing anyone, I just thought it was highly suspicious and not something I've seen before. I posted it here since PorkChop is affiliated with the clan. 

Also in relation to this, When 'Ghost' was banned for having a hacked in grenade he actually found that in a blue Ifrit that belonged to Bear Jew which had hacked in rocket launches/grenades of multiple kinds. We stole it from the federal reserve when we tried to rob the place.

I don't know if ghost has bothered to tell Wilco about this since he was in talks to him previously.

1) I wasn't abusing desync, I removed it all from the inventory because it was useless? Why would I need unprocessed oil etc? As a robber I chucked that shit out the window...

2) Watch the video I was kicked for high ping, when I get back in the server I resume RP seems it's NOT a NLR.

Read the rules.

What I do find interesting is that PCSO Fuel was helping this rebel gang move contents from my house to theirs (Before the rule). Booker was present on arrival here as i was trying to sell my house btw.
I was not PCSO Fuel then and I did not enter your house, all I did was move stuff from my friends 4x4 to his house, and you shot through the window to kill me, where was the RP? I was not armed, all you do is find any excuse to kill people, I have given up on reporting you as you obviously are invulnerable even you dont RP

You robbed my house? I saw you drive from my houser round the corner, upload rest of clips and lets see right? 

In order to delete the items you would need to take it from the house inventory, into your inventory, open your inventory and then delete the items. If you weren't aiming to troll, why would you take it into your inventory and then delete it? All while being shot by 3 different people...

After watching the video recording by someone else, I appreciate that isn't a combat lot. The NLR was initiated when you came back and killed the first guy. The thing that amazes me, because you saw a HEMTT drive from the main road, turn left you assumed he was the person who stole stuff from your house? 

Bit late for that.

Read the rules.

NLR was engaged when you were killed, returned to the scene and killed the person who killed you.

This was recorded before Fuel was promoted to PCSO.

In order to delete the items you would need to take it from the house inventory, into your inventory, open your inventory and then delete the items. If you weren't aiming to troll, why would you take it into your inventory and then delete it? All while being shot by 3 different people...

Due to the desync i was unaware you was even present, I removed them seems my neighbours rob me so I rob them.

After watching the video recording by someone else, I appreciate that isn't a combat lot. The NLR was initiated when you came back and killed the first guy. The thing that amazes me, because you saw a HEMTT drive from the main road, turn left you assumed he was the person who stole stuff from your house? 

It was actually a white pickup, and I saw this with my own eyes, even if I killed the guy that didn't break in he is still associated with the robbery (unless I metagame)

Bit late for that.

I don't care, you all idiots just trying to get me banned <3 good luck.

Read the rules.

NLR was engaged when you were killed, returned to the scene and killed the person who killed you.

I never died, only when I was kicked for my ping.

This was recorded before Fuel was promoted to PCSO.

So what? He was a CSO then doesn't give him the right to rob houses.

Due to the desync i was unaware you was even present, I removed them seems my neighbours rob me so I rob them.

Right, so your friend just magically dropped in front of you and you just didn't see the person standing in front of you with an LMG. Just like it appears you magically died a few minutes later? Seems very convenient.. 

It was actually a white pickup, and I saw this with my own eyes, even if I killed the guy that didn't break in he is still associated with the robbery (unless I metagame)

You see a white pick up drive around the corner and assume he's the person who robbed your house? You then kill them?

We tend to get a bit tired of people who break the rules constantly.

My apologies, this was before he was even recruited into the police force.

Right, so your friend just magically dropped in front of you and you just didn't see the person standing in front of you with an LMG. Just like it appears you magically died a few minutes later? Seems very convenient..

What are you even going on about? Clearly the mass desync is giving two very different perspectives here.

You see a white pick up drive around the corner and assume he's the person who robbed your house? You then kill them?

Yes, seems I saw this very same pickup parked outside my house? Doesn't take inspector gadget to work that one out.

You have NO solid evidence I break the rules, your just a jealous child.

No it wasn't because he pulled the police card out thinking I would be worried seems he though I broke rules.

What are you even going on about? Clearly the mass desync is giving two very different perspectives here.

Yes, seems I saw this very same pickup parked outside my house? Doesn't take inspector gadget to work that one out.

You have NO solid evidence I break the rules, your just a jealous child.

No it wasn't because he pulled the police card out thinking I would be worried seems he though I broke rulesI

you did break the rules by abusing DeSync and by trolling, I Was a CSO but I did not do anything ilegal unless being in a friends house who had done illegal stuff, that is why I moved to galati so i can run oil, but all you do is troll, and RDM as seen in videos, please stop posting it isnt worth it put up evidence etc and leave it for the admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back