What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police scraps stolen vehicles

ReadyBeta

Hello!

For the 2º time my HEMTT gets robbed, police found it and then scraps it.

I was wondering why they do it? Instead of you wish the police find your stolen vehicle to retrieve it to you, you wish then dont because they will scrap it!

Im not judging any police action, im just curious the logic behind it.

Thanks

PS: Im not in wanted list and i have no bounty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

For the 2º time my HEMTT gets robbed, police found it and then scraps it.

I was wondering why they do it? Instead of you wish the police find your stolen vehicle to retrieve it to you, you wish then dont because they will scrap it!

Im not judging any police action, im just curious the logic behind it.

Thanks

PS: Im not in wanted list and i have no bounty.
It may have been searched and found to have illegal items inside it, at which point it'll be scrapped.

If its used for illegal activities, the police have the rights to scrap it, did you call the police about it being stolen btw?

If your vehicle gets stolen THE first thing you should do is report it to us trough the 999 call, every vehicle used in any iligal activity to aid the criminal will be scrapped or sent for further investigation ( scrapped but we say sent.. to calm the person down) 

If you do report your missing vehicle we will note it and keep track of it until found and then contact you that we have found it.

If not we will consider the vehicle the persons and scrap it, so if you want to keep your vehicle safe from scrapping please call the police and tell us your name and information regarding your vehicle so this incident wont happen again in the future. 

Back