What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police rules changed a bit?

Hoax

Quadbikes?
Hi so this is just a general question in the past 2 months I've had cops go up to my car and go "Stop the car or your....*shoots*" and stop the car or you wheels will be shot then after 30 seconds of no car chase they spray my car down.

The reason for this post is becuase when I was in the police a few weeks back the rule was after you have initiated you wait 3 minutes before shooting? Meh was just wondering since it's diffrent from cop to cop some shoot with not even finish the sentence and some after a 5 minute chase. 

Hi so this is just a general question in the past 2 months I've had cops go up to my car and go "Stop the car or your....*shoots*" and stop the car or you wheels will be shot then after 30 seconds of no car chase they spray my car down.

The reason for this post is becuase when I was in the police a few weeks back the rule was after you have initiated you wait 3 minutes before shooting? Meh was just wondering since it's diffrent from cop to cop some shoot with not even finish the sentence and some after a 5 minute chase. 
If They Shoot without even finishing their sentence, then thats breaking rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop the car or your....*shoots*"

Firstly, if this happens, bring it to their constabulary command, try to resolve it, record it etc. 

Also, 

7d19ecb97c3a9020fa0d407450a3bc25.png

The 3 minute guideline has exceptions to it, which apply in some situations. Obviously if they still don't "initiate" it's RDM. It could also be debated you don't need "quality" roleplay because you're not shooting at the person, but at their tyres, and if you shoot them it's RDM. Sounds like a load of crap to me but it's grey areas in the rules I guess.

3 Minute Chase (Guideline)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A civilians vehicle's tires may only be shot at after 3 minutes of chasing so long as verbal initiation has been given. There are a few exceptions to this rule:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If your vehicle is stolen and their is no other way to pursue it.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If it is a Hunter, Strider, Ifrit or .50 cal Offroad.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If the vehicle poses an immediate threat to life (VDM’er/RDM’er).[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If you have witnessed the driver or passenger carrying an illegal weapon and is fleeing from a crime.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If you truly believe pursuing them would further the risk life.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]When authorised by a SI or above.[/SIZE]
Having an illegal firearm in itself gets rid of the 3 minutes, as you're fleeing from being in possession of an illegal firearm (a crime)

If we're getting picky aswell, you could argue that someone weaving all over the road or if you believe you're being baited is risking life or yourself and others

Back