What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pleasant robbery!?

Steven Seabass

Frog catching expert
I would just like to tell a little story on a encounter I had last night. So for work I do Mon-Fri, one week I do 7am-3pm and the next week I do 3pm-11pm. This week I am on lates.

I thought I would pop on to AltisLife when I got home for an hour to scout some house locations and how much they cost. I explored the area south of Kavala and unfortunatley could not find a house and garage available. On my way back I went passed the Copper Mine and had a pickaxe with me. I was in my offroad vehicle so did not have much space. I ended up only getting 15 bits of copper and made my way back into town and onto the copper processing. I was happily driving with my tunes going along the main road. It was dark and a pleasant drive. I heard someone in the distance say somemthing about a car. I could see no one in front of me or around me by the road or on the road. I had passed a gentleman running up the road about 1km back shouting for a lift but hitchhikers in the dark are a no no for me! I carried on and the next thing my tyres were shot out and I veered off to the right onto the grass. 'Oh Shit' I said to myself as I turned my tunes down. I guess there was someone in a bush by the road that I had not seen. I got out and walked to the front of my car so whoever it was could see me in my headlights and know I was no threat. I put my hands on my head and told whoever was out in the darkness that I was sorry that I did not hear him request for me to stop but my car radio was a little high as it was a good song. 

A figure came out from a bush and asked me where the other person was. There was no one else with me I said and I just had 15 copper on me going to the copper processing. I apologised for not hearing his instructions and he asked what radio station and songs I was listening too.

He then robbed me, which is fine as I usually only carry small amounts on me and I think he got £116. He said I was free to go but I said he was a good shot because one of my tyres had been shot out. I said I would have to leave it here and run back into town to get a repair kit. He was actually a 'nice' robber and was genuinely concerned that he damaged my car and I did not have a repair kit.

It was at this moment that a sports hatchback arrived and I presume they knew each other. Again I did not get this chaps name but he was pleasant to me also and actually gave me the keys to his car so I could drive back into town to get a repair kit. I asked if they were going to stay here to carry on 'doing there thing' and they said they would look after my car. Now you would ask, why would I trust someone that just robbed me? Well they just gave me the keys to a more expensive car so if they took mine I would be better off anyway.

I drove back into Kavala and got a tool kit and made my way back to the location, passing the same man running up the road asking for a lift. I got back to the area and I could still see the headlights of my offroad so all was good. I parked up next to it and saw more than two people by the road. I heard one of the voices from earlier explaining to the other guys that I was innocent and was only there to fix my car. Were they being robbed themselves!! There conversation continued as I fixed my car and it turned out they infact were being 'done over' by this new group of people! Now I felt quite bad for them as although they robbed me in the first place they still showed goodwill towards me. I jumped in my newly fixed car and left the group of heavily armed people in the darkness.I went the back way to the processing and kept away from roads until I got back to Kavala.

As I said I did not ask for there names during my robbery(who would) but I would like to say I actually enjoyed this one and I hope you were not robbed of too much as I left you.

Steve 

This is why I play this game.

Thanks for the story, it's always great to hear about other people's adventures!

Back