What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pirates and drug routes

Unknown19

I think we should have a pirate base somewhere on the map. This will contain a weapons and boat store plus extra gear and equipment that is needed to hijack boats. To give the Pirates a target I think we should encourage drug dealer to use the seas instead of the roads. By doing this pirates get a target and the water police might actually be able to do something. 

Honestly, I believe that if theses feature were added in it would make the server a lot more enjoyable and would fit the theme of this Pacific island as there is a lot of pirates in these waters in real life. 

Only problem is boats are so slow, so if the routes forced people to use boats they would just use Helicopters instead.

Now if there was some sort of drug which needed to be harvested from under the sea that would at least get people into certain areas for you to pirate off of, might open up a whole new area of undersea combat too.

Focusing on transportation with marine vehicles rather than air is a great idea but everyone knows how slow boats are now compared to helicopters so presumably there would have to be alterations on the cargo storage or costs of helicopters maybe to prevent the overuse of air vehicles.

The police are very excited about being able to put the Marine Policing Unit to work on Tanoa so hopefully something like this can be implemented so the use of marine vehicles becomes a common thing for transporting drugs and reaching illegal areas.

Focusing on transportation with marine vehicles rather than air is a great idea but everyone knows how slow boats are now compared to helicopters so presumably there would have to be alterations on the cargo storage or costs of helicopters maybe to prevent the overuse of air vehicles.

The police are very excited about being able to put the Marine Policing Unit to work on Tanoa so hopefully something like this can be implemented so the use of marine vehicles becomes a common thing for transporting drugs and reaching illegal areas.
If you put the drug buyer on a moving boat, then you would need to use a boat to reach them as a helicopter would not have anywhere to land, or you would need to use others to help you unload onto a moving boat, which is cool too :)  

Maybe have the boat stop at way points for a short time, to aid you getting onto the boat.

maybe make air vehicles way more expensive than boats.

to get people in the waters add artifacts which lay under the seas which are of course illegal because there government property and you're going to sell them at the black market.

there are ancient temples so why not artifacts [with this i mean things like little statues and spear heads] you can pick up [like white windows button in a area]

Back