What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PilaTorta - Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsy

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): PilaTorta

Time & Date this happened: 18.30 17/05/2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Whilst sentencing 2 men for drug trafficking, one of the men made a racist remark.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 1B)[SIZE=medium] Racism is punished by a permanent ban without appeal[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He apologized on TS saying he was heated, I replied with being heated is no excuse for racist comments.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQxPGpyxs4

Hello everyone, i'm PCSO Lopes, and i was there when it happened, everything simsy said was correct but as a close friend of PilaTorta i know that he didn't mean to be racist he was just RP as a racist person, he also ask sorry to simsy for what he said in-game... But simsy was correct to making the report and i'm not saying that he isn't correct, i'm just suggest that this was a misttake and a ban is too hard for this situation. Have a nice day all.

They just had a truck full of weed impounded and not scrapped, and for some reason I started to get abuse during the car journey to the station.  I don't know why he was angry, but any level of anger doesn't justify what was said.  Also RPing as a racist person is a ridiculous argument.

simsy if we validate many type of RP to be the more realist possible like real world why can't he RP as a racist person?

If he make racism witouth a RP scenario i would encourage a ban appeal too,but in my opinion it was a simple RP scenario nothing more...

@Stevee Stay out of reports you are not involved in. We do not let friends of the reported speak for them, everyone has his own voice, so they should use them. See the report a player rules in the first reply on this post for reference:

Warning point issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont care that was a fucking stupid thing to say, perma ban with no appeal.

You have to be stupid to try to rp a racist person.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back