What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phyuck Yiu unban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ive been a naughty boy, ive read up on all your rules so it wont happen again.I love this server to much and you guys are doing a great job

I vdm-ed a person who sat in the entrance of the truck shop and wouldn't go out of the way, should have called the police i'm very very sorry

I mean why is it acceptable too sit in an entrance and go afk? the only thing i can think of is to annoy other players, i know i should have text the police and i made a mistake. I'm only asking for a second chance so i can keep playing with my mates. I've read up on your rules and it won't happen again.

Don't bump unban threads fella, it's not a wise decision. Neither of the events are acceptable, but you don't break a rule to beat a rule breaker. It makes you just as bad as them. In future events, use the contact an Admin feature or contact the police.

ill bump the thread to denied if you try that childish shit here...

Go and read the rules again, if we unban you it will be for a FINAL chance... there is no third chance here... i want to make sure you confidently know all the rules before you are even allowed to connect back onto the server.

Ensure you read our rules and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

5ef6530a5880c853c18f9b6ae7aae06f 

Not found, Moving to denied... please reopen with correct details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back