What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - William66656 (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William66656

Unlinked
In-game Name

william66656

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/68373-un-ban-appeal-william66656-09052016-denied-permabanned/#comment-386165
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Becoase i was selfish i didnt listen and was just the biggest asshole who ever enteret the server i real realy mean what i say if i say i am verry sry for what i did :'( last year was a rough year for me i was diagnosed with the hunington disease its a mix of als alzheimer and parkingson and i am not making this up my only exoust was gaming and my work i realy liked ure comunity becouse u guys are awsome at maintaining top quality and i just destroyed those values i mean it if i say i wil never do stupid and dumb stuf like this anymore i apolagise to anyone who i hurt believe me pls believe me i beg on my knees to alow me back in i litterely have til my 35 birthday and then al my thoughts wil be gone becoase of the disease thats eating me up i had to quit my job last month becoase i cant remember anything anymore simple tasks like helping costumers i failed in ... the only thing i have left is gaming i have no more friends only my system to game on and u guys to talk to i realy want to be a part of this again but for the better not for what i did in the past that man is phisicly stil here but mentaly he has grown up i swear :'( pls let me at least talk on teamspeak so i can tel u guys with my own voice what an asshole i wass i want nothing more than to crawl in the dust and beg on my knees for forgivenes ... i therefor hope that u guys give me one chance to make things right ... with sincere apologies william ...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

trying to get my disease under control and the only gaming i did was on grand theft arma and some world of warcraft ... but remembering how much fun i had on this server gives me the chils :'(

Why do you want to return ?

Becoase i realy love this comunity u guys are just the best no server can touch even the foot of this masive creature u guys have good suport live by the book and the best people i ever met in a game as far as comparing nothing comes close to what u guys can present to us the people who play on the server ...

Why should we unban you ?

I realy dont know i was an asshole what i said was nothing someone can forget it was mean it was rough and above al things i never held enny thought aboat how this could hurt someone else ... i hate myself for doing this and the only thing i want for u guys to know is i changed knowing that i have huntington made me more calm and focused the only thing i canot control is my memory lose and the schaking of my legs but i can control my temper now and believe me i wil never anymore disapoint anyone if i get allowed back in ...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than waiting patiently you decided to PM staff. Hopefully now you can see that will put your appeal down to the bottom of the pile.

However, we will not tolerate any abuse towards staff, also wishing cancer upon someone? You make me sick. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back