What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - (unbanned 02/10/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyYeezy

In-game Name

[TI] Yeezy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/69667-un-ban-appeal-dustyyeezy-09252016-deniedredirected/#comment-393728
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being in a teamspeak sever that disrespected staff and the server and failing to report it.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been busy working I havent really been able to play as much but when I did I mainly just been playing other games and gamemodes on arma and for the whole month of August my PC was broken so I didnt play at all

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because this is community that I started playing in and I miss this community and the people I talked to in it i also enjoyed played in this community when I did

Why should we unban you ?

I think that I should be unbanned because I had made a mistake and a bad decision being in a teamspeak disrespecting staff and the community and it was also my first time being banned in this community and I have been in it for 2 years now It has also been a long time since this situation happened

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back