What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Trank (Denied 28/9/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trank

In-game Name

chris

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/64991-un-ban-appeal-trank-07202016-denied/?comment-366658
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I left after dying, but leaving it a while so i lost all my gear ect but i kept the bounty which i didn't want anyway. So all i did was leave the server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasn't been 6 months yet buuuuuut, i've been playing league of legends, CS GO and overwatch. And applying for colleges.

Why do you want to return ?

Because i like this server. Every week or so i check the forums to see what's going on and what's happening to the server, i think i was a great player on the server who had a lot of friends! A lot of people liked playing with me and against me because of my high quality RP.

Why should we unban you ?

Because i listen and follow the rules all the time, before was just a couple slip ups but not intentional. If i ever break a rule i admit it, you can ask any admin that has dealt with any problems of mine in the past.

The reason why i want to be unbanned a bit before the 6 month mark is because i understand and know the rules. Very small aspects of the rules not a lot of people know such as the rule i broke, that's why i was so shocked when i got permanently banned for simply just leaving the server. That's the way i look at it, just leaving the server. But back to the point, the reason why i want to be unbanned is because i am willing to do some sort of community service for the server, if that's medic work then i'll do it, if it's being friendly on the teamspeak or the forums and helping people out with problems, i'll do it! i just need a second chance! (probably like 4th chance) but you know what i mean!!

I love this server and i want to play on it, i beg you to take in mind what i've said!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not at 6 months today.

Given you're a serial abuser of the rules, I suggest you spend the next couple of months really thinking about if you REALLY want to come back here. When you do, we need to see a COMPELLING reason to unban you.

Resubmit this request once 6 months is over.

DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back