What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Swifty (Unbanned 06/11/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifty

In-game Name

Swifty

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/69738-un-ban-appeal-swifty-09262016-deniedredirected/#comment-394098
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of combat logging.The thing is that my game crashed and returned after 5 minutes turning my self in.I contacted neo which was the admin that banned me we resolved the matter,but he banned me anyway after some hours.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing steam games mostly.Cs:go and a lot of guild wars.Now i really crave to play altis life and i really want to rejoin this good community

Why do you want to return ?

As i said above this community is far superior from the other atlis life servers and i have tons of friends playing there along with my gang.I would like to join and say hello to them and probably play a bit.

Why should we unban you ?

Since i did not do anything wrong really,i understand why i was banned but since i contacted neo and he banned me anyways i dont really know.If i get unbanned or not.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you use another players ID in your other appeal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so once again you are here not admitting you have done anything wrong. Looking through your previous posts here I can see a pattern of you being banned multiple times and never actually thinking you have broken a rule. If you had done nothing wrong why did it take you so long to appeal?

Why did you use another players ID in your other appeal?
I was banned because of combat logging.The thing is that my game crashed and returned after 5 minutes turning my self in.I contacted neo which was the admin that banned me we resolved the matter,but he banned me anyway after some hours.

Please address Vladic's comments above - i.e. Time to appeal, history of denial of rule breaking. Failure to do so in 7 days will mean this is automatically denied.

Well the thing is that i dont really deny what happened i just explained my situation.I never denied that i combat logged,the thing is that my game crashed and i came back and turned my self in even after contacting neo,he banned me,i never said i did not.

I have taken a chance on you and unbanned you. Please do not make me regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back