What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - PoxY (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoxY

In-game Name

PoxY

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/30211-dispute-a-ban-denied/?tab=comments#comment-184845
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Hmm, it was a while ago.. I remember that I was mean to Mr. Cardoso, and on forums I've seen that I had VDMed some guys, who were robbing our cocain convoy. I'm very sorry for my immature behaviour aginst Mr. Cardoso...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

After my ban, I gave Arma 3 a little pause, than after return playing it back, I took it as serious as I should it at beggining.

Why do you want to return ?

Me and 2 friends decided to ''replay'' the good old days, playing arma 3. We were looking for some good community, and opened roleplay.co.uk than I remembered joy i had, as part of this community.. Then I said i will give it a shoot agin after a while, in hope to succeed, and there I'm :)

Why should we unban you ?

I think, I was immature back in 2014, I was not taking it seriously, now I'm older and I was playing on some other role-play communities, and i'm completely serious with playing it agin, have 2 friends who decided to get back online on arma 3 life agin... I think this community is one of the best ones up here and we want to join it... I'm very sorry for my immature racist rage behaviour aginst Mr. Cardoso..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I understand that it was a couple of years ago but doing my research, I see a couple of comments that say you was very racist towards a member of management? 

Do you always use racist remarks/comments when speaking to people?

You got a very fast answer from Drew but have failed to keep up to date with your appeal. Try again when you can commit to the appeal process.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back