What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - oliecontainer5000 (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

ling-ling

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/63484-un-ban-appeal-oliecontainer5000-07042016-denied/#comment-359606
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i failed the roleplay rule nlr new life rule that means u can not go back to the place were u just got killed.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I played other games like battlefield 1 played also on other servers like co-op and king of the hill

Why do you want to return ?

I had alot of fun on this server i had many friends on this server and bc i broke the rule "my own misstake" i got banned fot 6 months

Why should we unban you ?

There was no server like this one i now what i did whas titally wrong i will never do that again i will play by the rules and i hope i can get back in the 6 months were very long and lingling missed his friends

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your last chance to be honest, think thoroughly before posting your next comment.

"So why do you have two forum accounts and two in-game accounts?"

I think i had a second one because the first one i forgot about the login name and password i tried everything to login but nothing worked, so i made a new one i was still banned but al least i could log in and make my unban request so i hopefully can join the server again, it was never my intention to make a new one but i just couldnt get to the forum i dont know the email or anything so i dont mind if that is gonde i tried to remove one of the 2 but it never worked maybe the staff could remove one of the two ingame / forum accounts this one 

This is the wrong one this one can be gone
7695567728a3a509dda58b108b9e1225

This whas the one i used to play one
8effa99557b5a1a5d606917cde63a3c7

Disregarding the login's for just a moment, do you think that the effort you have put in your appeal even warrants a staff member to look at? To me a couple of sentences of why you want to be un-banned is a waste of my time.

Please make another appeal with more detail and information about the two accounts. Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back