What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mr Rod (Unbanned 13/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wir

In-game Name

Rodrigo Dias

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/29234-rodrigomd24-unban-appeal-denied/#comment-183256

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned because i used the flip vehicle mechanic on a burned car

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

mostly in (school mode) and off school i play some steam games.

Why do you want to return ?

I enjoyed playing on this RP server in the past summer and the seriousness of this community towards RP ,anti exploit and rules shows off while on it

Why should we unban you ?

i have realized that what i did was wrong and rightfully permanently bannable , the decision the staff makes is final , i was constantly bumping/messaging the staff to look at my bann and when i got the final decision i made a post about rule change.
now i see why i was banned and i needed it , no one should be in the server if they are like the 2015 me . i see myself as more mature now and capable of following the rules without any abuse .
i have fully read the rules 4 times now so if i do get unbanned it wont go wrong next time .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good appeal. I have unbanned you. Refresh yourself with the rules and welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back