What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Michael Scofield (Perm ban until 30/07/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Michael Scofield

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/48697-un-ban-appeal-michael-scofield-denied-permabanned/#comment-280418

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

I was banned months ago I believe I was banned due to two difference incidents, One was Fail RP which to me went different on my screen to the persons who reported me however, because that was my second report of that month it effected it a little bit, my first report was RDM in the red zone which I believed that I could shoot without role-play but I was wrong which I understood.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months+ I have been developing my role playing, learning the rules of role-playing and Altis life and also meeting new people. I've gathered and understood the reasons for my ban which I didn't know at the time, overall over the last 6 months I think I've improved as a player and a person.

Why do you want to return ?

I saw video's on this server over a year ago and I was just like 'WHAT IS THIS GAME???' It turns out it was on Arma 3 which I had never heard of. I purchased Arma 3 and this is the first server I came on. The community was and still is great, the staff and everyone was very helpful and I just miss it all. It's defiantly one of a kind and not like any other server i've played on, so I want to be accepted back into this community.

Why should we unban you ?

Ever since I got perma banned from this server I've been playing different servers and I have matured and my role play has been improved and the knowledge of rules. I have gone over the rules on this website and I believe that I should get another chance, I miss the community on this server and it's nothing like any other server. But like I say my roleplaying has got a lot better and if I get reported for Fail RP again I'd be surprised. Other than that it's been a while since I have posted anything to do with a unban and I feel like now is the best chance to post this. I'd also like to apologise to the staff (Defiantly Crumble) that had to deal with my reports etc.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It has not been 6 months since your appeal. Try again 30/07/16

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back