What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - LordDakier (Not banned player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDakier

In-game Name

NICKKKKK

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/30964-un-ban-appeal-nickkkkk-denied/#comment-188706
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

FYI, this ban appeal is on behalf of NICKKKKK who currently cannot write it himself and has asked me to do so for upon his return, He was banned because he had around 600-900k on him, no licenses and good wepaons, which was supplied by other players.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing Arma 2 DayZ or Arma 3 Exile mostly.

Why do you want to return ?

Because our group of players enjoyed the server, although it's a bit ban first, ask why later.

Why should we unban you ?

The reason why NICKKKKK had that amount of money is because myself and Stefmanyeaah bankrolled it him. We was already established on the server making good money from theft, drugs and also diamonds if I remember rightly. It's a bit ridiculous that someone can be banned on the basis they have money in their account, weapons with no licenses. I get that people hack, but what happened was a legitimate in-game function. I don't believe the logs were even checked, which only furthered our frustrations, then everyone would of seen the money transfers we made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back