What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lopes (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lopes

In-game Name

Bryan Lopes

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/85405-un-ban-appeal-lopes-04152017-redirected/?tab=comments#comment-485930
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Hello, so 2 years ago I was being immature and I did RDM and Glitched... I argued with John about it and called him some names and It was unacceptable

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I actually waited for about 2 years to come back to altis, I have been in multiple modded communities just doing the normal stuff...

Why do you want to return ?

I want to come back to the good old altis, nothing in specific I just feel It´s time to come back where I started.

Why should we unban you ?

Well I´m 20 years old now and I believe that I´m way more mature now than what I was in the past, I have been in multiple communities since this problem and I learned how to behave properly, there is not much I can say to prove it, I guess you will have to believe me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

For those who review the appeal

If I remember correctly a few months after you where banned (Coming up to six months after the original appeal) You did come to TS, contacted me and apologised. I did accept the apology but I instructed you  that you must appeal after six months.

Good luck with the appeal

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lopes Well done for reaching out to John to apologise, in the teamspeak conversation (which i have a copy of) you came across very hostile, very insulting and used some words that shouldn't be used (homophobic).

Surely you didn't need to go and play on other communities to realise you do not do this in real life ?

@Lopes Well done for reaching out to John to apologise, in the teamspeak conversation (which i have a copy of) you came across very hostile, very insulting and used some words that shouldn't be used (homophobic).

Surely you didn't need to go and play on other communities to realise you do not do this in real life ?
Indeed no, John was my friend and he always tried to be fair with me in police matters and I failed him by being immature and make him as an enemy when he never was.

What I did is 100% unacceptable, here or in real life, I´m not homophobic, I have multiple homosexual friends IRL and what I said to john was just anger against him and I was trying to make him feel bad with my words, now I just feel dissapointed with myself for doing it specially to a person that considered me a friend.

One more time I apologise for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you can learn a lesson from this, I have unbanned you however if you revert to an outburst again please know that there wont be an unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back