What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - LichWar (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LichWar

In-game Name

LichWar

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/58114-un-ban-appeal-lichwar-05172016-denied/#comment-331127
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

While I was trying to get video proof for some non roleplay I've been victim of, I non roleplayed as well by threatening on voice chat because I were too frustrated about that situation I were in and breaking the NLR by thinking it was RDM, but it wasn't.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been playing mostly Skyrim and League of Legends and many other games these 6 months+. In these 6 months+ I've maturized and I got more knowledge of rp than ever.

Why do you want to return ?

I really love the community and the people from it, and I consider it to be the best server from all altis, it has its unique thing which gets people to play it.I really want to help and improve the rp quality of this server.

Why should we unban you ?

While I've been playing other games, like Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars, DayZ Standalone Roleplay server and more, I've learned how to better roleplay. I've learned from my mistakes what to do and what to not do. I can provide a higher quality roleplay to the community as I've learned more.I understand that if I screw it again, I don't think I will have any chance to get unbanned again. Plus, I consider this server to be one of the best servers of altis life from arma 3.I've enjoyed it so much while I was able to play it and I want to taste that enjoyment again,

Lichwar.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To ensure that you have a working microphone please join our teamspeak and speak to a staff member. Link them this appeal and request they comment stating their confirmation that it works to an adequate standard.

You were banned for threatening to report a player.. This is quite toxic behaviour. How do I know you won't do this again?

About teamspeak, alright.

Now, so I threatened a played on direct communication, this was 8 months ago or so. I've maturized way more since then, I learnt how to deal with problems without being agressive and I know now that the way to be toxic is not being benificial at all to me. An example would be that if you are toxic you will get people to hate you for the toxicity you spread around you. I assure you that I am not the same anymore and I will not break the rules once again.

@LichWar Has come to teamspeak to talk with myself and i can confirm he has a working microphone now @Samatlewis

What could you bring to this community if unbanned?

Well, I could bring more highquality roleplay so I can entertain the people from the server since I am a person with a good sense of humour and I could help the players from the community if they need help with something. I've maturized a lot so there won't be any problems with reports on me about failrp.

I will unban you this time for your final chance.
if you ever get ban again it will be a permanent ban with no chance to appeal.

Unbanned - 19/02/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back