What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - kasjuhh (timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasjuhh

In-game Name

Kasjuhh

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/82199-un-ban-appeal-kasjuhh-03052017-redirected/#comment-466155%20and%20%20https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/52991-un-ban-appeal-kasjuhh-03252016-unbanned/%23comment-305625
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Because I have been restraint glitching when that is not allowed. And I totally understand that I have been banned for that but what I don't get is that it says that I have been VDMming what is not true. And I understand if I'm going to be banned permanently.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been trying out other games since I have been banned on ALUK, Like CSGO, GTA, BF1 and many more games.

Why do you want to return ?

I've lately been hyped again about roleplaying in general. Suddenly it got me that I wanted to return to the quality roleplay servers of A3. And I remembered that I had been banned for a stupid thing I did and I got so much regret of doing what I did wrong. I really like Roleplaying and Altis life. It was kinda hard to find back the website because the name changed from ALUK to Roleplay.co.uk.

Why should we unban you ?

Because I am a an player that likes to keep himself on the rules but I sometimes make mistakes that I will remember for my life and will not happen again because I am so 'traumatised'. It has been a long while ago and I would really like to play with my brother again.

Cheers, Kas.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, let me get this straight.

You got banned for shooting on spawn island and then decided to try make a "Glitch Team" in order to find glitches? 

Continuing on after that you got yourself banned for glitching restraints?

We have development team who work on them and find them so we don't need you trying to find them yourself.

Before I continue on the appeal can you tell me how you would go about it, if you found a exploit / glitch?

That is easy, Its in the rules!

If i find a glitch, i have to report it to the dev team privately! Then it will be fixed and i wont get banned for it

If i find a glitch and if i abuse it, i'll get banned.

I see that previously you was playing with your brother who also got banned a while back, are you both here on the intentions to rejoining this community to meet new friend's and roleplay or will we see you here causing our staff team problems?

Yes, our intentions are to play together and have some good fun role-playing and not breaking the rules.

Okay, what have your learned from your time being banned?

It's your responsibility to keep yourself updated on your appeal process, this is the lowest priority however it's vital that you can reply as soon as possible if you wish to keep this appeal open, this will time out shortly if there is no reply,

Regards, 

Drew.

You failed to keep yourself updated on the status of your appeal, I will be timing this appeal out, feel free to open another one whilst remembering for yourself how vital it is to reply as soon as you can to prevent your appeal from being closed.

Regards, 

Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back