What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Joshwaamein (Unbanned 14/01/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Josh or MW Josh

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:53499052

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/13629-mw-josh-action-ban-issued-07012015/#comment-81903
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Basically, I broke RP back in January 2015 and called another player a cunt. This was wrong of me and I fully understand that.

Edit:

Back in January 2015 I broke RP and swore at another player. I called them a “cunt” just because I disagreed with how they acted and played the game, I also RDM'ed another player and broke the metagaming rule. I realise that this is completely wrong of me as I shouldn’t ruin anybody else’s experience on the server because of my emotions at that time. I also understand how I broke the rules, first going out of roleplay and the other swearing at another player out of roleplay and a fully understand why I was banned.

What have you been up to in the last 6 months+ ?

Getting on with life really. College n' work sums it up.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to play with some mates and get back into the RP server as last time I played I had a lot of fun with the community and gameplay as a whole.

Why should we unban you ?

I have identified what I've done wrong and I won't repeat it. It's been a long time and I would really appreciate another shot on the server. 

I would really like to play on the server again, this is where RP started for me and i really enjoyed my time on the server; I'd just like to relive that whilst obviously abiding by the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give you another chance to convince me to unban you

Crumble, I don't know what's left to say. I've identified what I did wrong and told you I won't repeat it. I know the rules and I would appreciate another chance, but if you don't think what I've told you is honest or that I will repeat my actions; do what you want. It's your decision at the end of the day.

I would really like to be a part of the roleplay server and I apologise for the actions that caused me to be banned.

Put more effort into appeal, edit the topic

Put more effort into appeal, edit the topic
I've put effort into the appeal. Is there something wrong with being concise and identifying what I did wrong without beating around the bush?

I've edited it to add more detail. Read it at your leisure. 

Alright, the rules have changed since. Please fully read them so you're ready to return to the server.

Final chance here, don't let me down 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back