What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jolliver (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolliver

In-game Name

Dallas

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/60523-un-ban-appeal-jolliver-06082016-redirected/#comment-344252

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know why i was banned, i abused a glitch to kill someone and i am well aware of that. but allmost 2 years have passed and im more experienced and older now

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing all sorts of other games and spent 1 year at college. Now that im finishing college, i am ready to get into roleplay again.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the long summer nights of talking to police officers, from my truck full of cocain explaining that its flower. And just get back to good roleplay instead of those wasteland x "roleplay" servers out there

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because i have served my time and i have learned from my mistake and gotten older and more experienced

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@JolliverHopefully this experience of being banned will be a massive lesson.

I have unbanned you but your going to have to start again, The terms are 1 month without a gun... I suggest you learn how to roleplay again and do legal things and then in a months time (if your not banned) you can go into more advanced criminal roleplay

We find this helps people alot... I suggest you do it to learn about this server and our rules etc.. take things slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back