What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jensiboy (Unbanned 15/02/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

LeBron Brown

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/67704-un-ban-appeal-jensiboy-08262016-perma-banned/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know I got banned for RDM. 2 of my friends and I had planned to rob a police car at the sharp turn under Agios and the plan was that one of my friends was going to yell "Stop the car", and if they kept driving I would shoot the tires. Eventually, when a police car came and my friend yelled "Stop the car", my other friend shouted at me to shoot them because they kept driving. Because of all the yelling I found the situation both caothic and stressed. I tried to shoot the wheels on the police car but accidently killed the driver instead. Afterwards, when I saw the police video of the situation I could see that they were indeed slowing down before I started shooting. I admit to have accidently RDM'ed a police officer.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing other games.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I think Arma 3 is a very fun game, but I only really enjoyed playing on Roleplay.co.uk, therefore, when I got banned I stopped playing Arma completely. Now I want to come back, play with my friends and have very fun evenings with them again.

Why should we unban you ?

I have read all the rules (again), and I have missed playing on the server. If I got unbanned I'd never do anything that could get me banned. The reason for my last ban was an accident headshot on a police officer, that was meant to hit the tire of his car. Of course I know RDM is not allowed, and I agree that it deserves punishment. I've learnt from my mistakes and am ready to come back.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, i'm willing to give you another chance here, don't blow it ]

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back