What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - India 99 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

India 99

In-game Name

Tom Jackson

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/61047-un-ban-appeal-india-99-06122016-denied-perm-ban/#comment-347048

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Because i robbed someone in somewhere i am not allowed to rob in.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Been getting ready for my exams and trying to find a part time job so i can fund my gaming habit. On the server i got banned on the 05/27/2016 for rdm when i shot an officer who i thought was refusing to stop when me and my friend were doing a roadblock. Since then it's been quite quiet, i've been doing some cocaine runs and stuff with my friend who is teaching me how to get used to the server and what everything is used for and learning the mechanics and roles i can do within the game and up until yesterday it was actually going quite well until (obviously) i was banned.

Why do you want to return ?

I like the server and the community and have spent a lot of time building up resources and money so i would not want to see it go to waste because of a simple rule break.

Why should we unban you ?

The staff member who reviewed my appeal was harsh and the decision seemed rushed without examining the proper video evidence. I didn't know there was an area i can not rob in and i got my just desserts as somebody shot me before i could even get the guy to put his hands up. I lost all my equipment that i can not afford to now replace. I am sorry i didn't know i couldn't rob in the area and will re read the rules regarding robbery. I'm not a bad person because i didn't intentionally break the rules i genuinely didn't know i wasn't allowed to rob in the area. The person i was attempting to rob was in the process of telling me "i don't think you can do it in this zone" then i was shot. I disputed being shot in OOC channel and got a message but was unable to open it because Drew had banned me.

I am not a bad person, i don't intentionally log on to the server to break the rules this is a genuine mistake and i can't apologize enough.

*Evidence (For some reason XSplit does not record my voice but records ts and in game chat from other players)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is only for people who have been permabanned for 6 months, you are not eligible. You were permabanned 2 days ago, you do not qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back