What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HonorlessBastardPsycho (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

izaya orihara

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/107431-un-ban-appeal-honorlessbastardpsycho-280618 But it wasn't denied but i just noticed there is different section for perma. Sorry
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Banned for money hacking even though it was once duping.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Schoo , work , arma etc.  Staff member on big warcraft 3 community

Why do you want to return ?

Its been years since the ban and i just want to return and join the Medic team to have some good RP. Money doesn't matter in this role anyway. + i don't do such things anymore. Was just laughter with my old clan.

Why should we unban you ?

its the same reason as before... Its been years since the ban and i just want to return and join the Medic team to have some good RP. Money doesn't matter in this role anyway. + i don't do such things anymore. Was just laughter with my old clan.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're banned for something we take very serious and you put no effort into making your appeal.

Boring, If you don't put the effort into your appeal, then why should I bother reviewing it. This is meant to be your chance to prove to us that you have learned your lesson and wish to integrate back into the community, clearly you don't since the lack of effort is shocking.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back