What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Hexterminator (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexterminator

In-game Name

N/A I was banned when i wasn't in-game.

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

There was no previous appeal, i was banned when i wasn't in-game.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned by Wilco, for "Stealing images for own server." I was a staff member at a very small Altis Life Community which in March 2016 became no more, this community like all other communities had their own Police Department, and the logo which the server used happened to be from here and this resulted in me being permanently banned from the server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Busy with school work and primarily, however I have also been spending time doing things other than gaming.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return as this is the very first altis life server I played on and would love to come back as I have very fond memories of this server and I hear great things about it.

Why should we unban you ?

Because, the server i used to play on is no more, this doesn't mean that i liked it there better than here, it's just that a friend ran the server and wanted my help, also, it has been longer than 6 months since i was banned and i am just getting back into playing ARMA again and this was the first ever server that i played on, and i have some good memories from here and would love to begin playing on here again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than actually working hard towards your own community and making it unique, you decided take work / images from this community to benefit yourself?

Please respond shortly, as you may know perm appeals are the lowest priority, If I was you I would respond ASAP whilst we are looking at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appeal timed out, please take the time to keep yourself updated with your appeal by checking in daily. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back