What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - H.Torres (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.Torres

In-game Name

Hugh Mungus

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Abusing VDM Script, I got banned fro using the VDM script to fill the HP to a 100%

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been playing other games, like Squad, Grand Theft Auto V, and also on other ArmA 3 servers.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because this server is the best roleplay server that exists on ArmA 3. I spent good times on this server and would like to have them again, and I apologize for what I did. I would simply like you to give me a second chance. At the moment I did it because I was annoyed with my friend for always having accidents with the car and told him to do it, it will not happen again.

Why should we unban you ?

I've always enjoyed playing roleplay, I've played a long time on the server, I've never had problems with administrators. After so much time playing, I made a big mistake, I practically lost everything I had, for abusing the VDM system, something that I remember well and did not have much need to do. I still regret that decision. I just wanted to play again on the server because I miss them, I miss the good times, not much of the bad times, but for good times, there have to be bad times. As I once heard, "Everybody deserves a second chance even those who did not deserve the first." I hope you guys think about this, please. Have a rest of a good day!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, the fact that you was permabanned and left on good terms with your leaving post 

Shows me a sign of maturity, in which is needed here at RPUK.

Okay, moving on to disputing your ban,

This isn't call of duty, where we sit in a map and find little fun bugs that benefit us, we are here to create an atmosphere that will give every one a great experience meeting new people and roleplaying with each other.

You could of easily called the medics, and if you are here for roleplay then you would of waited and got medical attention and enjoyed the RP, yet you chose the easy exploit way in which people frown upon others for doing. 

What makes me think that you won't find something like this in the future that you will abuse?

I apologize for the mistake I made, it was something that only happened once, at the time I was really upset with my friend for not taking 2 minutes without having a car accident, and told him to do so. I'll never find something to abuse because that's not my goal on the server, I've always been someone who respects people and I do not intend to do it again.

Can you explain to me in detail the following

• Why do we have a very strict rule set?
  • Why do we enforce rules such as exploiting 
  • What effects do the rules have on others?

You have a very strict rule set to prevent people from breaking the rules when they decide to, so that way they get punished.

You enforce rules such as exploiting to prevent people from doing stuff in a easy way, and to not ruin everyone's else experience.

Everyone have the same rules, everyone can get punished for breaking the rules.

Excellent, we enforce these rules so that we can create an enjoyable environment and experience for everyone who plays and is apart of our community, if we didn't enforce them then we wouldn't be the type of community that we are today.

You are aware we have expanded our staff team recently and will do our best to ensure that this type of exploit or any other rule breaks are dealt with swiftly, with this in mind, do you feel like you have give me enough reason as to why you should be unbanned, or is there more you can provide. If so, have you fully updated yourself on the current rule set and willing to follow them and create a fun environment for others?

I've updated myself on the current rule set and im willing to follow them and create a fun evironment to other people

Great, unbanned, don't let yourself down, we will be keeping a close eye.

Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back