What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Georgeiscool (Unbanned 29/08/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

TheBadMan (Not 100% sure)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/44225-un-ban-appeal-georgeiscool-denied/#comment-257640
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I shot a police officer in a bluezone.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have played RP servers on a few other games which I enjoyed very much, I completed my first year of college and the past 2 months I have played a bit too much Overwatch haha. I have also very recently re read the server rules.

Why do you want to return ?

Because the server is by quite a bit the best roleplay server on ArmA 3. I fully regret my decision to shoot the officer and another chance to player on the server would be amazing, throughout my time on the server I found everyone to be friendly and always priorities RP over combat which I didn't respect back when I got banned but now I do.

Why should we unban you ?

Since I was banned my RP skills have developed alot over the very long time I have been banned, so I reckon I can contribute alot in terms of RP. Like I said earlier I have re read the rules so I will make sure I don't end up in the report section. Overall this is a great community that I would love to re join. Thanks

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You didnt learn from your mistake after you were given a chance last time. You did the exact same thing again. Does not give me much hope in you not doing it again. Will you?

I guarantee that it will not happen again, it was a stupid mistake I made around a year ago, I want to re join the server solely for RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back