What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - DeFrag (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
In-game Name

DeFrag

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/92022-permanent-ban-appeal-defrag-denied/?tab=comments#comment-522842
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for Mass RDM'ing.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past 6-12 months I have been working and spending time with the other half and haven't had much time for gaming at all aside from the odd counterstrike game here and there.

Over the past year I've been gifted with a lot more responsibilities so unfortunately gaming isn't my highest priority anymore and I have been focusing on what's more important in life.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to this community/server for something to do when I have some spare time, something not too serious but fun at the same time. I'd like to meet new people / rebuild relationships with people I've met from here in the past but most of all to have fun in doing something I used to do, everyday.

I'd also like to prove to the community and the people that were involved in my ban that I'm not the type of player to break rules - yes I have been banned on multiple occasions from my poor judgement and stupid mistakes.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned as a lot of time as gone since the last time I played this server and Arma in general and I strongly believe this will be the final unban appeal I'll ever have to write. I've re-read the rules to refresh my memory and will ensure that they're followed to the best of my ability if given the chance to play again.
It may be that once unbanned I don't join the server as I can't find the time but atleast I know that I'm not banned from the community that I've put a lot of time and money into and the place where I have a lot of memories, some good, some bad.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope you're all well and wish you the best regardless of the outcome of this appeal.

DeFrag.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You just going to forget about the 2nd account you was ban evading on?

Adding on to this I just read a comment I left on your previous appeal that made me remember a couple of things I never added to your profile.

On 19/07/2017 at 11:57, DeFrag said:
it has been a long time since I was banned and what I done was a huge mistake on my behalf
Clearly you don't learn from your mistakes as you decide to use another account whilst banned, you made it really easy to find you. Not a smart move.

I also remember some shit that was said on streams a while back, not the type of player we want here.

Denied.

No thank you, don't bother appealing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back