What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Deadmau5 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

In-game Name

Deadmau5

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/78950-un-ban-appeal-deadmau5-01272017-redirected/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

If this ban is from the momentthat im thinking about then i can explain what happened.
I was with two of my friend and one of them screamed N word at Police station and second was restrained(i was just waiting for them in a truck). And then restrained friends game crashed and the one who was screaming got banned. So i kinda like went mad and went next to police officer and made a noise of spitting at his face. After that i got banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing some King of the hill and other games like Assetto Corsa, Grand Theft Auto 5 and The Division.

Why do you want to return ?

Because on this server i had amazing roleplay experiences and the community was greate aswell. + I met a really good guy who is a awesome friend for me now on this server. Had alot of bad roleplay experiences on other servers and would like to join on a good one back again.

Why should we unban you ?

Because i am a good at roleplay and always follow the rules. I think every server need people with good roleplay adn i will promise you that i will not brake any rule.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you have two forum accounts?

Additionally your actions in-game were totally unacceptable.

Im not always good at roleplaying but when i wanna kill someone so then im roleplaying as much as i can
 This is also an intriguing comment you made. Do you still go by that statement?

Have you read our rules now? Can you quote ALL of the rules that you have broken and explain them in your own words?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No
What do you mean it's not for you?

@Deadmau5

I totally understand all the rules now and will promise you that you will not have to worry about me anymore. The unban request is for me. Probably was missclick.

You are not convincing me. Like stated above your actions was unaccetable and not tolerated on our servers, why should you be given another chance to redeem yourself?

While i was banned on your server i learned many things at roleplay gaming. I am now much better at roleplaying and i can promise that i will not do anything that may worry you.

Will have to do some digging regarding this, please be patient for the meanwhile. 

Since you have bumped your appeal and disregarded forum rules, I would like you to recreate your appeal and actually give me a reason as to why we should allow you back into our community.

For now, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back