What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - anthony123 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony123

In-game Name

anthony

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/11138-banned-and-not-sure-why-denied/?tab=comments#comment-65269
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe it was for killing someone without role play. this was in 2014 and i was an idiot. me and my friends have recently gotten back in to arma and really want to play this server as it is the only one worth playing. hope you can forgive me for being a pre pubescent idiot.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

spent a long time playing CSGO and PUBG. i have also started a youtube channel.

Why do you want to return ?

because i now see the appeal of role play games and why they can be so fun. after looking at my last ban appeal i can say that i am embarrassed at how childish i was. trust me i have changed.

Why should we unban you ?

i have grown up and i'm sure you will agree i have served my time :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Wilco hey thanks for the reply :) as i remember this was the first ever arma server i played on and to be honest i didn't take it as seriously as i should have. as soon as i did it my friends were shouting at me and i remember at the time i didn't even know what RDM meant haha. i'm sure you will agree that 3 years is enough time for someone to understand they have been an idiot and wants a second chance. since then i have tried various role play servers and now fully understand the appeal. all i can say is that i'm sorry for being stupid and that it wont happen again.

cheers, 

Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain why you didn't roleplay ? @anthony123
i also just wanted to add that i now understand just how annoying it is to be killed without role play. at the time i couldn't see why they got so angry but after having it happen to me on games such as dayz spending all that time getting to a point you are happy with to have someone kill you with no role play is extremely annoying. i can assure you that i would not do that again for the simple fact that i know how annoyed i would get if it happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back