What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pedro / Saracen (Action: Bans Issued 02/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asus

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Pedro and SaraceN

Time & Date this happened: Today

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: we just stopped to see what happen then they shoot us without any reason ;c

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes ...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Nice try, but what you didn't show was that 2 mins prior, you shot up our car as we left the gun shop having just bought weapons!  You then proceeded to mask up and come back to the same spot to finish us off!

We defended ourselves by taking cover until repairing. You also killed my friend and me (not shown in the video, funny that eh?)

Its pretty pathetic actually, but we shall let the admins decide.   :)

haha really funny....made me laugh. You stop the offroad..geared with powerful weapons, head rags, named as (masked person) perhaps thinking...2v1 situation on my mate who is attempting to repair a car which was just shot up...easy pick..lets face it....your not exactly calling friendly when you get out the offroad.

Never the less you are perhaps annoyed about getting tagged, taking cover behind offroad (you wouldnt take cover behind an offroad in Kavala would you) and your missing the best part of a hostile situation which was on going around us so its hardly RDM next to the gunstore :) you know exactly why you stopped...you could have easily carried on. 

Sure the admins will be able to confirm the massive gun fight at the gunstore as they had a massive amount of clearing up to do :p

I would like to see what happened before this incident. 
Can you please link another Video Asus? 

me and my friend was on kavala ... then we want go to athira and we saw this guy crash middel of road so we stopped to see what he need so my friend say ( whats goin on boys ) then they start shoot without any reason or warning ? 

No video has emerged from saracen and Pedro.

I cannot see any roleplay here, they pull up ask a question and get fired upon with no roleplay showing a clearcut of RDM

bce543c4b601aeb2327f7ffcc7121977 -1 Saracen - Forum Report 02/03/2015
093e40612e59bc5e1c18af2506146c4d -1 Pedro - Forum Report 02/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back