What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Peace out homie slices for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAITH

Hey to whoever it may concern or know me ill be heading out lads for about a month probably wont be on the server but will be chilling on ts as i have my mock exams in about a week and i have my external exams in about a month.. really important exams for me probably will shape my future you know... anyway ima go for a while but god i cant tell you guys how excited i am to come bac ASAP! havent left even and im already excited! 

enjoy the server boys! Keep it in roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
You better come back as soon as you can after your exams and I hope you'll do good on them. 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna miss you bud, good luck in your exams and you better come back to us buddy :D 

You better come back as soon as you can after your exams and I hope you'll do good on them. 
1f60a.png

Good luck with the exams m8, hope to see you back with good grades :D

NOoooooo you best still be up for a game of cs or 2

Gonna miss you bud, good luck in your exams and you better come back to us buddy :D 

Good luck matey!
Thank You lads! will be back ASAP will drop a couple of times by on TS but not really ingame.. Will try to come to some ops and the meetings on sunday. 

Hey to whoever it may concern or know me ill be heading out lads for about a month probably wont be on the server but will be chilling on ts as i have my mock exams in about a week and i have my external exams in about a month.. really important exams for me probably will shape my future you know... anyway ima go for a while but god i cant tell you guys how excited i am to come bac ASAP! havent left even and im already excited! 

enjoy the server boys! Keep it in roleplay.
Shit, I should probably do the same. That makes me feel guilty. You can expect one of these posts from me soon. brb.

I know I haven't been on to play on the server as much as I should but I really hope you do well mate! Expand your horizons and go far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back