What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PC FiveM stutters on RPUK!

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator
Looking for some help regarding a FPS problem on the server and only this server! I keep getting really bad stutters and from 60 fps capped to 12fps at time! my PC is a good spec id like to say and dont know what i can do to fix it! I do run NVE but my PC specs are

Graphics cardGPU processor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 TiDirect3D feature level: 12_1CUDA cores: 4352Graphics clock: 2565 MHzResizable bar: YesMemory data rate: 18.00 GbpsMemory interface: 128-bitMemory bandwidth: 288.032 GB/sTotal available graphics memory: 24156 MBDedicated video memory: 8188 MB GDDR6System video memory: 0 MBShared system memory: 15968 MBVideo BIOS version: 95.06.1a.00.e2IRQ: Not usedBus: PCI Express x8 Gen4Device ID: 10DE 2803 88FC1043Part number: G190 0361Driver: Game Ready Driver - 560.70 - Jul 16, 2024Display: 1920x1080,240HzCPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
RAM: 32.0 GB

Looking for some help regarding a FPS problem on the server and only this server! I keep getting really bad stutters and from 60 fps capped to 12fps at time! my PC is a good spec id like to say and dont know what i can do to fix it! I do run NVE but my PC specs are
I'm under the impression this is down somewhat to the scripts and assets on the server.

However I recently came across this article on the FiveM Documents sheet regarding the issue of frames dropping while having decent hardware.

From what I gather its a tracer which you only activate when experiencing these frame drops to help detect the root cause of the issue.

I have previously created a ticket regarding if this is ok to use for this issue on RPUK, I did receive the all clear but it goes without saying ask yourself don't take my word for gospel.

Page: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/support/client-issues/
Heading: "My game is dropping frames and I have decent hardware"

It's been crazy the past few weeks. IDK what changed. 3080 on 2k and I go from 140 fps down to 30, keeps stuttering. No idea what changed or happened. I can't even have a proper police chase anymore because I keep lagging behind.

Back