What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Otto's dealership stock

Anne McGee

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Let Otto's sell the job Taxi's. (we already sell some of their non-job versions so it would be a good fit)

Alright so hear me out, otto's isn't doing well, we profit minimal from vehicles and it's been difficult to grow the company since the big hit and losses we took since the imports got banned. like BIG losses.

If Otto's buys in the job taxi's (or if another job vehicle is suitable) from the warehouse for the same price as they are from the taxi company, it would still get the same amound of money into the ''void'', we'd sell it for a tiny bit more to make a profit (Staff can decide :D but let's say 40k) that way our employee's get a more stable income, our company would get a more stable income and otto's could slowly grow again!

Pro's:
+ no harm to the economy
+ More RP compared to clicking a button
+ Otto's Growth

Cons:
+ Dev work

It would be really nice for ottos to get back to what it use to be.
The place relied on imports and taxi are the only cars you can buy in the server that you can buy without rp.

As someone who has done 'work experience' at Otto's, they don't have the best selection of local cars. I don't think even Jordan Belfort could sell some of them.

+1

Ottos got done dirty with the removal of imports (no ones fault obviously) anything to help them out for their RP efforts would be great! It’s like trying to sell gloves to a man with no hands with the cars they have.

This would be +1 for ottos as even I know they don't have cars that suit a lot of customers and are hard to sell, but thinking of when I ran TAXI AUTO CENTRE this would've been a +1 for me as I could've done this there but tried to keep it running renting them out, but couldnt due to personal taxis becoming purchasable.

Could say same pro's/ cons but except the ottos one 🙂.

As a employee of Ottos I would LOVE to see more variation of vehicles we could sell so it would make working there more profitable for staff and the company.

You see the likes of other dealershi[s selling cars almost every hour whereas a single shift at ottos is usually selling 1-3 cars in 6 hours 9pm to midnight.

Huge +1

As a employee of Ottos I would LOVE to see more variation of vehicles we could sell so it would make working there more profitable for staff and the company.

You see the likes of other dealershi[s selling cars almost every hour whereas a single shift at ottos is usually selling 1-3 cars in 6 hours 9pm to midnight.

Huge +1
And in that 6 hours shift you earn around 60/80k, whereas binning for 6 hours would get you more then half a million...

Back