What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

OPERATION - HOBO (A.K.A OUT OF RP NAME : ANTI-VDM)

Dylan

Banned
Hello.

Today I had an idea. Why are people always crossing the road without looking? This is a serious RP community after all.

Today, I present, operation HOBO, or the OOC name : ANTI-VDM

I talked to Fuel and Coolbreeze and they authorized me to use a prision bus.

I got the majority of people in police channels to come to Kavala HQ and start OPERATION HOBO.

This operation was to try and teach hobos how to cross the road.

I beleive after this operation, RTA in kavala center will be reduce by 110%

Someone has a video, incoming, and I thought I took a screenshot, but SHADOWPLAY is shite.

We took all the hobos in kavala, willingly, to Kavala HQ and sat them down. We taught them an useful saying

STOP

LOOK

LISTEN

They now do this, we took them into the meeting room and gave them the stats

by the end of the operation, we had almost doubled in numbers :)

Someone won 1.5 mil and everyone won 2 crumpets for taking part.

Thanks to the following officers : 

Coolbreeze

Fuel

Tampax

Oskar

Ethan

Dzul

Raptor

Superhitmandan

Knowlzy 

Sammy

Kral

This showed the true RP capabilites when we work as a team in my eyes:)

GJ and look forward to the video..

p.s : @Papa Hedge - I have a feeling this would have been something you liked.

Ty Tampax, Ethan and CO for images.

MtVjZXB.jpg

g9hCgLU.jpg

XQc4gJa.jpg

3DDA3C9E1F9A0DD5BB6DE278E01131CD25492329

1qQnJo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@, this turned out to be better organised that most bank ops. People actually listened to us and kept comms!

I've been the camera man,sadly my upload is shitty as fuck so expect the videos to be uploaded tomorrow morning.

I'll post the links already so when they get processed you'll see them immediately.

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!

(All the metagame key uses and scroll wheel name tags are accidental and have no purpose on getting any information,once again they're accidental and don't bother about them,just watch the video)

That was the message to all salty people that've getting people banned as a hobby ;)

1st link!To be seen in around 3 hours!

P.S.

Great event Dylan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol....I had joined the game for the very first time literally 30 seconds before one of your officers approached me to take part in this road safety training. Very fun and wonderful intro to Altis Life UK.

Thank you.

Lol....I had joined the game for the very first time literally 30 seconds before one of your officers approached me to take part in this road safety training. Very fun and wonderful intro to Altis Life UK.

Thank you.

I am going to recommend we name a real police Operation "Operation HOBO" at our next swat search warrant in honor of this!

Thought that this required a bump.

Mark Biggleswade has a video for anyone who did take part :)

Even better this time too!

Thanks to most of the Ti guys online at the time :

PaulS

Stanley

Godric

Doohicky

Matsi

Another gang, with the guys : Reece in it, 

and then lots of hobos!!

Really enjoyed it. Thanks everyone for taking part in it and ill tag people when the video is up

OPERATION HOBO IS A GO!

Back