What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Okonkwo Chinua Achebe - unban appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:

Okonkwo Chinua-Achebe

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter)

ab2e8e5df1109b5817da4eb72ec37909

Date & Time you was banned:

22/05/15 - don't know what time

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I understand that this rule's punishment is permanent ban without appeal, but I didn't know about the exploit I'm banned for until I got reported for it and I legitimately try to follow the rules. If I get unbanned it won't happen again

thanks

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 months and you didnt know about that exploit?

Plus what do you have to say about being a member of this group on steam?

I had never heard of the glitch before because I had never come across it before. It isn't written in the rules under the exploiting section like a few others are and nobody had ever told me about it ever. 

About that group: Do you want to join?

seriously though, it's a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back