What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAVE NEVER SHAT MYSELF PLAYING A GAME BUT NOW I FUCKING HAVE OH MY MOTHERFUCKING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Kristian1

Banned for PM's
What the actual fuck is this? I turned around and this fucking gu... thing was fucking standing there whispering the same shit over and over. SPEAKING OF FUCKING SHIT; I ACTUALLY PRODUCED ONE HEFTY SKIDMARK IN MY KNICKERS. Help me :CC I signed up for playing Epoch, not some sort of drone flying bandits, selfdestructing people, grimreaper containing motherfucking horror. I swear i have seen things in that mod. Unspeakable horrors like fucking AI running around with no arms and like one leg screaming like a psycho then promptly blow me, the building and themselves to shit. I AM SO DONE.

4t9HhHF.jpg

Damn. His whispering didnt quite come out in this, but believe me, it was scary at fuck.

Ive met him myself, so I bought new pants.. fucking scary since i didn't know he was in the game lol. When he had a dog following him around and both of em following me thru athira... hory shet

Ive met him myself, so I bought new pants.. fucking scary since i didn't know he was in the game lol. When he had a dog following him around and both of em following me thru athira... hory shet
But what does he do? Is he supposed to tell me something or is he just there to mess with me?

Back