What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Noobs - All Admin and potential admin a must read

Psychel

As you may be aware I have done some RP stories, however this is a RP fiction story I thought you would like:

So a complete noob arrived in the town square.  Everyone knew he was a noob as he asked, "What do I need to do?"

Now we all love to play tricks on 'noobs', and it was not long before two people ganged up on him.  

From each side he heard the words, "Hey you want to see an awesome glitch?"

Of course anyone new is going to yes.

They get him to follow them to a nearby helicopter.  They start to fly, and during the journey they explaining the basic mechanics of the game, from Apple picking, to drug running and the UNMC.

Suddenly the helicopter starts to hover above a massive structure.  They landed and all got out on top of the building.

The two experienced players stood either side of the noob at the edge, and all three of them looked down.

The one on the left started talking "So here is the glitch.  You throw yourself off the building and you need to type 'fly' then 'FLY', non caps and then caps before you hit the ground and you will fly.

They could hear the lack of belief in the voice as the noob said "Yeh ok".

"Watch" and the guy on the left jumped off.  Frantic keyboard action could be heard over the airwaves and then a triumphant "Yeh" as the floated back up to the top.  With nothing beneath his feet, he turned to the noob and said "See".

"Awesome, OMG that is bloody awesome " said the noob and promptly threw himself off the building.  Again frantic keyboard action could be heard then a triumphant 'SPLAT' as he hit the ground and died.

The guy left on the building, turned to the the one floating off the edge and said "You know for an ADMIN you can be a right bitch!"

The guy left on the building, turned to the the one floating off the edge and said "You know for an ADMIN you can be a right bitch!"

AHHHAAAHAAAHAAA !!! i just deafened ppl on TS because of that !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back