What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

noob ban, didn't u destiny the concept. (Denied - No response from player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepcobain

hi guys, 

First I want to say I've been playing Altis for just over a week now. I started on a different server and it was just chaos. I first thought that was how the game was. When I joined your server it was a lot calmer and run properly. I got into a battle with the Police and shot a load of them. I didn't realise there was a thing called RDM and I was committing this offence. I was banned from the server and wasn't given a second chance. I apologise for my behaviour and have since been on other servers but nothing compares to yours. This server is run properly and is how the role playing should be. I am a mature gamer and foolishly didn't read the rules of the game/server. Please would you consider lifting my ban and give me a second chance. I promise to abide by the rules and since playing a little longer I now understand the rules of the rpg and Altis. 

Thanks

sir David Pook/sheps/shepcobain.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This server is run properly and is how role playing should be." *shoots loads of cops with no rp*

We understand that some servers have less of a stricter RP environment. But can you confirm that you have read all of the rules? We do allow for second chances, but not third ones. 

Pending Acknowledgement of Rules from player.

Yes I've read through the rules on the forum mate. I appreciate your generosity and understanding with a second chance. 

Alright, please can you get me your Battleye GUID.

Thats your player ID, I need your GUID when you login to any battleye enabled server.

No response from player... moving to denied., if you return please reopen a unban request with the correct details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back