What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NoMercyNL (Action: Ban Issued 18/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRESS Kayno

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
NoMerCyNL
Time & Date this happened:
16-11-2014  around: 0:30 UK time.
Description of what happened:
So basicly a guy got rdmd so i went to figure it out, i saw a guy asking him not to shoot, and still shot him for no reason, without saying anything aswell.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
i could not find him on the teamspeak, and i got angry. and appearntly he said '' dont pickup the stuff '' i saw no chat nor VOIP
but this shows a clearly case off a RDM off 3 people. ( edit, its 2 rdms ) in my eyes
Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Thats not roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
He indeed asked you to not pick up the stuff since he shot me on accident (i'm .Snacks)

When you did he shot you. We have a rebel license and afaik we can shoot people and just deal with the concequenses.

This was no case of rdm as he acted on his own and i did not ask him to shoot you, neither did my buddies.

Tom was trying to sell my buddy (skynzaur) drugs so we decided we could just take the drugs without paying.

NoMercy just joined our group and accidently shot the wrong person due to a miscommunication.

well.. why does he shoots tom and me? that still counts as a RDM but i am waiting for a admin to sort this out, because i have it all on tape.

The best part is you saying that he asked me not to pickup stuff.. So since i recorded this im still laughing out irl.. Where is the part when he asked me not to pickup the stuff? LOL the only thing he said is ''You want some news? here is your news'' 

We wanted to kill tom so we could take his truck, i don't see anything wrong with this, You got shot because you took my stuff and NoMercy asked you not to. once again we have rebel license and as far as i know that means we can rob people and well, if they don't listen we shoot em. Simple as that.

We have had enough times that people did it to us so we do it to :)

We wanted to kill tom so we could take his truck, i don't see anything wrong with this, You got shot because you took my stuff and NoMercy asked you not to. once again we have rebel license and as far as i know that means we can rob people and well, if they don't listen we shoot em. Simple as that.

We have had enough times that people did it to us so we do it to :)
boy or girl you gotta listen, i just spawned in paros.. got a meter outside the house, plugin my recording settings, start to record.. i hear shots.. ( you died ) i go over there, Tom asks ''dont shoot'' y still shoot him, i mean if he talked thru the mic, i could hear it.. but no NoMerCyNL shoots him.. i get over there.. He only says ''you want some news, here is your news'' and i approach closer pick some stuff up and BOOM im dead.. NOW TELL ME WHERE IS THE DAMN PART where he tells me do not pickup the stuff? Tell me? where is your proof? huh?

Well, i blame the lag he had as i heard him say it in-game and on teamspeak.

And tbh idk what the problem is. Do we have to actually tell people, Hey buddy were going to rob you so please get on the floor? 

So they can just get in their car and drive away?

Because damn I've been killed 2 times by people just putting a gun at my face and telling me to give em cash and they just shoot me. 

Don't see me whining about it AFAIK it's part of the game.

This was our first time actually robbing people, If it's actually wrong what we're doing then sure i'll apologize and we'll change how we rob people. We've only been playing for 3 days with 0 role-playing experience, So we just robbed the same way we see others being robbed.

+ your video's edited who says you didn't just cut that part out ;)

And tbh idk what the problem is. Do we have to actually tell people, Hey buddy were going to rob you so please get on the floor? 

Because damn I've been killed 2 times by people just putting a gun at my face and telling me to give em cash and they just shoot me. 

This was our first time actually robbing people, If it's actually wrong what we're doing then sure i'll apologize and we'll change how we rob people. We've only been playing for 3 days with 0 role-playing experience, So we just robbed the same way we see others being robbed.

Do i look like a movie editor from walt disney or transformers? my part you can skip frame by frame.. its Edited with texts, and a movie clip in the ''''''''''END'''''''''   But i want your proof then where he said dont pickup the stuff.

your just bringing up more and more lies to get your way out.. but no it doesnt go that way bro.

I dont care if its your first day or second?? i mean do i have to care about you? why does NoMerCyNL doesnt speak for heself? doesnt he got hands to explain what happend? btw where is your ''proof'' that you where saying dont pickup the stuff..? huh BECAUSE hes wrong!

Proof how? am i supposed to record everything i do because of people who only show half a clip of something,

1. i/we saw you walk around before we even started talking to tom. So your story isn't even

2. me and my mates communicate on our own teamspeak as we don't like the in-game VoIP that much. We only use it to communicate with people not in our group..

I'm going to stop arguing with you as it seem's like you DC'd right after to try and save your gear, and your previous topics about you requesting a un-ban for breaking RP makes me feel like i'm talking to someone who's just trying to get a clean foot with the admins/mods of this community.

Mods/Admin:

We haven't done anything wrong in our eyes. if we did we'll happily change how we do things.

But i don't see an edited/shortened clip as true/valid evidence of what happened.

Since i don't know NoMercyNL That well i'm going to stop responding right here as i've said what i wanted to say.

Goodluck with your topic.

I accept your apologizes.. im just doing this because it makes me mad people, just RDM for no god saken reason if you look this through my eyes yeah? does it look like RDM or NOT? because i get rdmd for no godsaken reason.

I accept your apologizes.. im just doing this because it makes me mad people, just RDM for no god saken reason if you look this through my eyes yeah? does it look like RDM or NOT? because i get rdmd for no godsaken reason.
This will be my last post.

You saw that NoMercyNL shot shot me, and you went in to loot.

If i were to look at the video from a neutral point of view i see someone who gets killed and your trying to steal the murderers loot.

If your video was longer or had more info about what happened it'd be easier. TBH if you came back to us to ask why/what we would of have happily explained/told you.

But instead of that you instantly make a topic about someone shooting while you didn't know what actually was going on and you were trying to steal the murderers loot. 

dont know what your saying,
You goofed up mate. You were walking there almost 7 minutes before stuff actually happened. Tom was asking me to buy some canabis, I happily declined where as other people heard the convo because they were standing right next to me. I and .Snacks didn't fire 1 single shot. I even told you not to rob the body in chat (which you have cut out).. as I can see, the plan was to get the canabis from Tom, which refused and said don't shoot me and neither dropped his keys when asked (before you recorded) so they decided to take matters in their own hands and lockpick it since the "victim" didn't want to coöperate. 

Your video is 1: invalid. 2: incomplete. 

I will end this convo right here because your history is making me feel a bit suspicious to communicate with you.

The way to rob people is simple, you tell them to get on the ground or you will be shot, the second they pull out a firearm your more then welcome to shoot them. After that you tell him you want a certain amount of money and if they dont give it to you, you will chop shop their vehicle and send their bloody corpse to their family, In most cases people will comply, if not and they try to run.. shoot them and chop shop their vehicle to make a point, its quite boring to tell people to get on the ground and rob them for everything, if i saw you and you had almost no money except the 100k you have to buy something you needed and all of a sudden i come up and rob you, do you think you will want to play the game again? Give the players a choice. Simply don't tell them you want a million dollars as most people don't have it, When i catch people at the drug dealer in a box hemmt i tell them to give me 100k because i know they are going to make 700 to 600 k out of that truck. I hate when people rob you for everything you have, i simply ask for a fee which is in turn robbing but its technically not armed robbery, you don't get a wanted level or anything. Tell them you are protecting them, Always give them a choice as you might want to remember people spend almost 45 minutes getting the drugs and then driving to the processing feilds.. Its a long time and most people think hey, im here to rob everything they have but when they hear i only want a small fee to make a living they are 9 times out of 10 willing to give me 100k since i wasn't a complete dick and robbed them for everything. Over a course of a week of charging people i have made around 3 mill in total

The way to rob people is simple, you tell them to get on the ground or you will be shot, the second they pull out a firearm your more then welcome to shoot them. After that you tell him you want a certain amount of money and if they dont give it to you, you will chop shop their vehicle and send their bloody corpse to their family, In most cases people will comply, if not and they try to run.. shoot them and chop shop their vehicle to make a point, its quite boring to tell people to get on the ground and rob them for everything, if i saw you and you had almost no money except the 100k you have to buy something you needed and all of a sudden i come up and rob you, do you think you will want to play the game again? Give the players a choice. Simply don't tell them you want a million dollars as most people don't have it, When i catch people at the drug dealer in a box hemmt i tell them to give me 100k because i know they are going to make 700 to 600 k out of that truck. I hate when people rob you for everything you have, i simply ask for a fee which is in turn robbing but its technically not armed robbery, you don't get a wanted level or anything. Tell them you are protecting them, Always give them a choice as you might want to remember people spend almost 45 minutes getting the drugs and then driving to the processing feilds.. Its a long time and most people think hey, im here to rob everything they have but when they hear i only want a small fee to make a living they are 9 times out of 10 willing to give me 100k since i wasn't a complete dick and robbed them for everything. Over a course of a week of charging people i have made around 3 mill in total
Fair enough, like i said we're quite new and are unfamiliar with how most people play on this server and we will happily change how we do it.

As for tom, We left his car alone in the end and tom lost nothing more then he had on him.

Driving around town with a hemmt (grammar?) full of drugs trying to sell it to people is risky and tbh if we did take the truck it would of have been his mistake for taking his biggest vehicle with him.

As for the robbing part, we'll tell people to get on the floor and give us X amount or they get a bullet in the brain, depending on what they drive/wear of-course.

We're not trying to be assholes we're trying to play the rebel role. :)

This is me explaining the situation:

A few minutes before you came in, we were talking to Tom about his cannabis deal.
After a while we decided to rob him and steal his truck.
By miscommunication, I shot my own teammate.
with the incident of shooting down my teammate, I said, "You want some news?, Here is youre news".

Now we come to the point that I shot you:
After watching you video, you said "do not shoot" against your own PC because I see no "direct communication" or something in the chat.
Because I felt guilty towards my friend, I decided to protect his belongings so he could pick up again.
And then you were there to steal his stuff.
Shooting you without warning you, maybe was wrong, but it was such a hilarious situation with my friends, about shooting down teammates that I had forgotten to notify you.
Shortly after that I tried to you in-game messages, but you were logged out after you were shot down.

I want to apologize to you, Since we have ended up in this situation.
And as my way of Role-Play is not good, due to lack of experience in these situations, I will changes this in order to avoid such situations.
And this was my first robbery ever I Altis Life play.

So in summary:

Victim 1: my friend which I shot accidentally. "No RDM"
Victim 2: was the person we were already in discussions a while. "No RDM"
Victim 3: [This you were] You tried to steal the stuff after I shot my friend. "RDM maybe, but I was not aware of it so quickly"

jesus fuck.. okay. i accept y all apologizes jjust dont do stuff stupid stuff again.. admin can reject it. 

I'm Tom the one you shot in the video, after talking to my friend sky about selling the cannabis, you gave no warning that you were going to Rob me, you just shot me straight up, I then respawned 3 times and headed back to the same area and you shot me each time, I'm not sure how you knew it was me because you kept saying Tom give me the keys and I had different clothes on than before, I managed to get my truck and escape anyways.

I'm Tom the one you shot in the video, after talking to my friend sky about selling the cannabis, you gave no warning that you were going to Rob me, you just shot me straight up, I then respawned 3 times and headed back to the same area and you shot me each time, I'm not sure how you knew it was me because you kept saying Tom give me the keys and I had different clothes on than before, I managed to get my truck and escape anyways.
If you kept running back you were breaking NLR which is a big no no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back