What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No reply from last ticket (Unbanned 08/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killiecrankie

Hello. I was banned after killing a man who had been shooting at me in Kavala green zone. I guess we are both at fault as we both did not seem to engage in role play and I did not try to engage with role play with him as he was already shooting at me.

However I was banned with no hard evidence given to prove that I had done this... But I am now admitting I did kill the guy only because he couldn't kill me first.

I have recruited many friends to play on this server with me and I am now sad I can no longer enjoy it as I am very prominent in making sure that I abide by all the rules.

If yous can forgive my mistake next time someone shoots me in the green zone I will just let them kill me and try record it.

Thank you.

My iD is 76561198036168675

Honest guy, I am still too waiting for a approved ticket. Admins are busy and they treat un-bannable appeals to their lowest priority.

Which, Does kind of suck however I suppose it's only fair that you shouldn't worry too much - chances are is that you will be put back onto the servers in due time.

Comment with your GUID: Connect to a low populated server and report back with the BattlEye code.

The number you provided is your Player ID: - Don't worry I made the same mistake in my Appeal. :p

All the best - Mattie

Supply your GUID... if you get shot at in the greenzone just report it... taking the rules into your own hands will end up in a ban for breaking the rules.

Ye got it. I'll get you my GUID as soon as possible. Should be online tonight at some point. Thanks.

P.s. I'll delete my original post

Everytime you reply it puts your thread at the back of my queue

patience is a thing you will need here if you get banned.... 

You have now been unbanned but this is your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back