What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

no message received

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Big Dog

In-game name: Big Boss

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198114623988

What was lost: Ghillie suit Full Arid, (AAF), 4-five, (4 rounds 11.45 acp) MXM 6.5mm black 

Night Vision Googles, attachments, ARCO, DMS, IR Laser Pointer, 2 Kahlia (old) Sights, carrier Rig GL HEAVY

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 319,700, i think that the correct amount? sorry if added wrong 

Quick description of what happened: on server one after having a fire fight and i died medic revived the other two people and didn't bother reviving me i waited for about a minute  he the went up to my body and just sat there then the server went down this was around 14:30 

i do apologise for getting pissed off in the video i was getting frustrated as you can see                                                                                                                                                                                                     video URL : https://youtu.be/-1F6PgJTTzE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back