What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

no idea why am banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was in kavala a guy hold a gain against my friend my friends asked many times to drop his gun he didn't replay and shot me friend when he turned to shoot me i killed him 5 mins later i got banned.

banning players from the server should be presented not random ban if the admin don't know what happened he cant just ban a player its a waste of time for nothing they should investigate first the reasons. not just if any player reported anything u believe him.

I can vouch for this civilian, he didn't break the rules anytime i was ingame or with me. Bans should at least be temporary if theres even a reason.

Yeh it was pretty ridiculous banning.

We were in Kavala a group of 5 rebels attempting to kidnap someone for a ransom. Something slightly interesting on the server you know?

Then two random bans out of nowhere for people following all the rules, and attempting to RP very well.

Whoever made the bans could have at least explained.... jesus.

It is always nice to see other peoples perspective on things: "I defended myself and got banned." trying to let us look like the bad guys - nice try.

Here is what happened: Two officers were going after armed and dangerous people inside an office building, and two people, one of them were you, had nothing better to do than running behind the officers and telling the suspects where we are moving, etc. 

You consider that roleplay? I don't, and that's why you got banned. A warning? I gave it, then you moved down the stairs and continued to voice chat our positions and stuff. 

So Cardoso, if you vouch for him, I am going to question your judgement. And regarding other people posting here: Nice for you to share your opinion. But Mitch, I have to tell you that "Something slightly interesting on the server, you know?" is not a nice excuse. The cops have enough "interesting" stuff to do. Don't try to find an excuse for what you did. 

We got lured to the location with a 911 call, came there and the only reason why I stayed alive was because I heard the "Wait until they come out". I am not sure whether you killed civs before we arrived, but if I ask the people around and you did, you gonna have some explaining to do. So basically you just called to cops to kill them. It could have been roleplay if it wasn't for people around us not roleplaying. 

i dont know if i should laugh or what but you are either a child or acting like one. this is the worst banning reason i have ever heared in my life. LOL!. man they shouldnt let you an admin u should be the grage guy getting the guys their vehicle loool omg.

btw i read many fourms about players getting banned i cant notice its all done by you hmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were roleplaying until the 2 other guys came and started shooting at us.
What does that have to do with the fact that they did not RP and communicated the officers positions? Don't get involved in other peoples things, okay? ArabianRebel asked me and I answered, now let him answer.

i am serious now if rp in this server will get me banned each time i do i would ask you not to un-ban me cuz i wont be having fun if this is the way how things will be.

What if it was through teamspeak, you would not have heard anything that we said, you would've stepped out of your car, and we would asked you to drop gun "roleplaying" and we would've taken you for ransom. What you should have done is pretend that you were'nt listening to us and roleplay by stepping out of the car.  BTW i got banned as well, for defending my self from a person RDMING.

btw you should have banned those players actually , who killed us RDMING , but ofcourse you didn't know about that cuz u were paying attention to direct-Com.

btw you should have banned those players actually , who killed us RDMING , but ofcourse you didn't know about that cuz u were paying attention to direct-Com.
Are you kidding me? Did you report them by name? No, at least I didn't receive any information from you. So how do you think I should ban them? Asking my spidey sensors? You need to tell me in order to be able to do something. That's why I didn't ban them. But I banned you because then I was there. 

i am serious now if rp in this server will get me banned each time i do
Wach time you do what exactly? Not roleplaying? Because you would never stand next to a cop in RL and shout the bad guy the cops position, would you? Yeah, I am comparing that to real life, because it is called "roleplay". 

So since you never actually denied the ban reason I guess you admit that you did what you have been banned for?

am not admitting i was rp and i have witnesses i had no time to report anything u instantly banned me , if ur comparing to a real-life cops wont even put someone in jail with out talking to about the crime and have the right to defend u didnt even do that u directly exucted me from the game that dosnt happen in real life either u us a cop if u want to *RP* as u say u should investigate first otherwise its not *cop rp* its just cop brutality i think.

Seems like a waste of time trying to make a crying-baby understand what i was doing you cant put that in ur head ur stick to ur thoughts ur replays are none formative just going from point to other in circuls kinda useless we cant argue till ever but unlike you i dont have the time to do that.

am just gonna try with wilco.

am not admitting i was rp and i have witnesses i had no time to report anything u instantly banned me , if ur comparing to a real-life cops wont even put someone in jail with out talking to about the crime and have the right to defend u didnt even do that u directly exucted me from the game that dosnt happen in real life either u us a cop if u want to *RP* as u say u should investigate first otherwise its not *cop rp* its just cop brutality i tD
Da truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back