What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nick attack on cop HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Nick
Time & Date this happened:
20-01-2015 at ~
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
Nick killed people in HQ wich is considered attack on HQ
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 4A
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Nothing to resolve, is there?
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I Did Not Realise It Was Bannable,

I Wil Comp Everyone Who I Killed For There Gear If Proved In The Video ^.

I Have Now Learned This Out Of Experience And Will Not Do It Again.

Its not that you are lucky that my recording is not working. You broke more then one rule today. Keep in mind. Reed on the left from the map the rules and also here on ts. I already scrapt one chopper off you and i dont wanna do that again. Please read them.

Greets Mike

I Have Aleready Re-Read The Rules , I'l Read Em again When I'm a Bit More Focused.

Rip ME and My Cold :(

I can back him up on the fact he has read the rules and he has said to me he is willing to comp the people he killed.

He should have read the rules before joining, I understand that he is new but he is no exception to the rules. You confirmed joining read the rules and are willing to comp everybody who was involved, that is nice to hear. We'll let an admin decide this situation. I will give you my opinion on the case, if you say you read the rules then I believe you. It's still breaking the rules, however I would give you 1 last warning but that's not up to me. Steph will most likely do the same but I think Vladic will just issue a ban. I wish you the best of luck.

- GnC Puppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright , Thank You.

I Really Wish I Could Keep Playing Because I Have Had Alot Of Fun Since I'm Playing On This Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back