What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Years Eve

Unfortunatley yeah.. Taking advantage of the low cop count
1f602.png

Everyone live in different timezone but probably @ 00:00 UK time you won't see anyone from UK

Everyone live in different timezone but probably @ 00:00 UK time you won't see anyone from UK
1f387.png
True, but I won't be online from 17:00 GMT +1.
Got some nice stuff to play with
1f602.png

i4n1jag.jpg

edit: wanted to quote @Samatlewiss not @Ata

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember last years new years eve and there was plenty of people online when the clocks struck midnight I remember vividly dancing away in kavala nightclub with the whole umnc and police force side by side, although I was absolutely hammered so memorys are a bit hazy lol

@Odd FutureI hope they're not going where the sun don't shine...

But seriously, there will probably be quite a few hobos/rebels taking advantage of the low cop count, a few people complaining about the low medic count, and a party in Kavala of all the cops/medics/rebels/hobos when the clocks strike midnight (immediately after the restart I guess)

As an American who plays on this server, it will be 6 PM where I live when it will be 00:00 in UK time. You bet your ass I'll be online :)

Haha, I might hop on when I get home.

I hope you guys all have a great NYE!

See you guys in 2016 :)

I'm at work till 6am \o/ I'm from UK and yes Ill be playing at midnight cus it's only another day :p

There a plenty of cops online and rebels :D

There are those people shying off to server to making their money but then again, when aren't there

I had a great night, hope you guys also had a good night with friends / family.

I ended up at a after party at a girls house that had a backyard as big as kavala haha.
She even had a jacuzzi with disco lights and speakers in it haha.

happy new year to all of you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back