What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New player saying hi!

Cygnus

Hello all! I go by "Tom" in game (sadly forgot to make a new profile so I'll stick with this, unless I can change and retain progress?). Long time ArmA fan, loved Sahrani life, never really played much Cheranus Life and now here I am diving into Altis Life!

Loving all the stuff to do on the server and the community is fantastic! I just have a few questions, if you dont mind answering them :)

As a civi is it possible to enter the UNMC area to visit the black market etc.?

Is there a list of all rules and guidelines available? I cant seem to find it.

Lastly, is there a list of all the controls? There seem to be quite a few I don't know about!

Hope to bump into some of you on the servers, best wishes!

edit: sorry one more, I notice players have titles under their names in game, is that something I can change? Can I see what mine is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Tom,

First, as long as you are a civilian give me a msg ingame if you ever come in trouble and I will gladly help out(I go by the name [EXP] Enf. Simen)

And to answer your questions.

Any civilian or rebel can enter the UNMC territory aslong as they are not whitelisted (You might get whitelisted if you do not follow their rules/guidelines, just remember to be polite and treat the UNMC Milita wiht respect.

List of rules

Most of the controls:

Shift H (Holstering a weapon)

CTRL H (Taking out a holstered weapon)

Shift P (Earplugs, reduces vehicle sound)

Shift J (Putting hands to yer head)

Shift G (Knocking people over)

Shift R (Ziptieing knocked over people)

Windows key (Lots of feature: Repairs vehicle, unflips vehicle, picks up items from mines, or dropped virtual items)

U (Locks/unlocks vehicle doors and house doors)

Y (Opens virtual menu)

T (Opens virtual menu to transfer virtual items to a vehicle or house storage box)

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (Shortcuts to different menu options in Virtual menu)

The names under player names are the gang the people are in, for example under my name it would say Exiles of Purgatory, as im in EXP. The gang name will apear once you either create yer own or join someones.

Have fun on ALUK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to this nice island Tom Hope u have a blast and everyone is welcome in to the unmc zone just don't be an ass and you be fine lol

Believe I have managed to change my profile so I'll show up as Cygnus in game now! Also throwing a tenner at the donation fund, you guys certainly deserve it!

Back