What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New Gang Coming

Ryan

Hello everyone, some time in the future I will be leaving the police and creating a new, permanent organized gang. It will be called the Royal Altis Commandos, we will have a level/rank system in our gang and have a base of operations in a special location I have already chosen. It is a very cosy and secluded place, with certain objects that makes it excellent for a safe haven! I am designing the badge/logo currently possibly with some help and when it is done will be very professional.

Now this next bit will get some people excited, especially Wilco if he reads this. The gang will be very role play orientated with a couple of things already in my mind. I don't want to give away too much until I create this gang coming in a month or two. If this seems long it 's because I want to make the most out of my Police experience as I am really enjoying it.

So, If your interested in joining in the future I will write your name down and contact you when I am creating it. There is only 1 requirement to apply, you MUST role play and preferably enjoy doing it. Also having a rebel license is helpful but not a requirement. As for the gang related role play ideas I have, 1 which will be the cause of the gang's foundation is very good and I know RP cravers will like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck man in whatever you want to do next and see you on the other side :)

OK, I have the badge Ideas ready, is anyone good at photoshop that could make it?

I like the name, there's just something about it that I can relate to

I might be able to make you a badge in exchange for 100,000,000 virgin slaves, a McChicken Sandwich (Large) meal and a baby goat.

ha ha, thanks man and we won't be anti-police we will be neutral to both sides.
Privateers tried this and A.T.W.A. went full anti-rebel and were denied neutral or friendly police relations. I don't see how you would be an exception. Knowing police did not help Privateers either as some of them are ex-cops. 

Hopefully one day soon the police will learn that they are out numbered and out gunned when it comes to fighting rebels :)

I would like to see in some sort of roleplay they hire the help of a group :)

Hopefully one day soon the police will learn that they are out numbered and out gunned when it comes to fighting rebels :)

I would like to see in some sort of roleplay they hire the help of a group :)
1. Perhaps one day. 

2. It has been stated before by I think Killerrabbit or maby Mitch that because groups do not have the ability to restrain,neutralize or disable anyone effectively they are therefore hired as a killing force and are not to be interacted with in any form of employment. This came shortly after pT was hired to go with Police to the bank when it was still in Pyrgos. I advise talking to high ranking police if you want this to change.

I think whitelisting is the answer. We can't have every rebel able to zap and handcuff. Maybe proven gangs can be trusted with it

I think whitelisting is the answer. We can't have every rebel able to zap and handcuff. Maybe proven gangs can be trusted with it
Ive seen some servers have a item such as Cuffs or cable cuffs, allowing you to restrain..

Just sain, not saying it should be added but it could be, although possibly abused :s

Whitelisting and cable ties have also been discussed several times in the last few months and denied. 

Back