What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(NEEDING ACTION)Unban [Shiny]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

Ok, Ban reason was for VDM. Luckily the guy that i "Vdmed" Was streaming so il be going through the stream for the 3 occasions (when i only came into contact with the streamer twice..) so.. the first incident

(http://www.twitch.tv/anatomicpenguin/b/563167019)

(1H, 15M 40 Seconds)

As you can clearly see in the stream, they are standing in the road, with a fallen down tree behind them on the side of the road that i was driving on,(coming from Pygros) as i drove closer i hear voice and take a immediate left turn to avoid any VDM. So that the 1st time i came into contact with PSCO Penguin.

the second time.

(1H 38M 15 Second)

You see a hatchback, he is slightly swerving to the right as he drives, a small amount of delay to the server, although the stream doesn't see me in the red truck approaching from the behind, when he turns around you clearly see that i am  not near hes vehicle and even if i was to purposely impact that vehicle, to blow two back tires and to blow up the vehicle would of received some damage my vehicle  making it stationary. i was fully white and my car was in perfect condition. 

These are the only times i have came in contact with the PCSO. Feel free to watch the whole stream and find the 3rd time i came into contact. i find it ridicules that i got banned from this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain why your friend started swearing at me over Steam to unban you ?

Revolution was his steam name.

I feel like this ban should stay in place, my gang have had many problems with you with rdm and combat logging. You are in general a very bad role player, and you thought that you could get away with murder but you have been caught and have many reports on you so my suggestion is that you suck it up alot of people think you deserve this including myself. You brought the server down and made it a worse place in general, it's not my call to make whether the ban will stay in place but i think it should be kept in place until you've learned how to play the game and read and obey the rules.

I don't know you will have to ask him Wilco.

And why do you have to come into all my posts against me bear? This is between me and the admins, im sick of you butting in every post you can just to get people you don't like into the server, you don't know me and i don't know you, just your clan mates brainwashing you and the server.

met you in game once, and when i did the one time you constantly knocked me out and meta gamed the shit out of us.

Anyway, if Wilco has not looked at this by the time I get up in the morning I'll take a look at the video.

Wilco man you need to chill homie. I said why would you let a "moose" aka ellie goulding sing the intro to the server and then said this is why the server is becoming shit. If you get offended by what is clearly a joke then whats the point. I also said unban shiny you cunt but then also responded with all jokes aside this way you would know that I'm just fucking around. 

I don't know you will have to ask him Wilco.

And why do you have to come into all my posts against me bear? This is between me and the admins, im sick of you butting in every post you can just to get people you don't like into the server, you don't know me and i don't know you, just your clan mates brainwashing you and the server.

Never met you in game, and when i did you constantly knocked me out and meta gamed the shit out of us.
I'm putting my opinion in but because you his highness shiny knows all, you got banned so suck it the fuck up!

Topic locked pending review.

No, as i replied... ellie goulding is not my cup of tea

The comment i am referring to is when you called me a "cunt", I am sorry but you do not start off any conversation with anyone like that.

The video will be reviewed shortly

Reviewing the video now, standby for result.

Edit: Alright, from the 2nd video it looked like it was desync. Unban Approved.

Reviewing the video now, standby for result.

Edit: Alright, from the 2nd video it looked like it was desync. Unban Approved.
Thank you.

Edit: Just tried to join the server and still banned

Did you end up getting unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back