What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

need help please (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean boyd

In-game name:

boydie

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

What was lost:

mohawk

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

Quick description of what happened:

i bought a mohawk at the donator shop for 3 mill but when i tried to store it said it was a rental, i double checked my funds and the cost at donator shop and really i should have owned the heli for that ammount as donator,i spent alot of time to get that chopper and a little frustrated right now.any help would be great thanks

If you're at the airport it is very possible that another car is parked closer to the hangar than you are. 

The same thing happened to me when I first bought my huron and it scared me very much. You will need to park your mohawk as close as you possible can to the hangar for that to work, hope this helps.

ye there defo wasnt any cars around bud i checked twice, i ended up just crashing it to get it off the server so it didnt get chopped, but i defo bought it at donator shop and im sure u were even about round the time i bought it , i was it guys crawling on his ass in arac clothing lol

its ok can this be closed server reset made the mohawk spawn in my garage so its all fine sorry for the inconvience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back